A suitable playlist for heating engineers
Many of us will be familiar with the glory days of taping the charts off the radio. They said that home taping was killing music but Dire Straits’ Brothers In Arms still sold shedloads on CD. If you’ve seen the Official Chart Company’s music charts in the last month, Ed Sheeran occupied most of the Top Twenty places one week. (We shall leave you to decide whether or not a Lego house has excellent thermal properties). The audio tape was the Spotify of its day and inspired many a mixtape. What if heating engineers had a playlist?
Here’s our suggested playlist for heating engineers. Some of which may feature groups associated with temperature as well as songs. Oh, and a film tune.
- Hot in Herre, Nelly (2002);
- Hot Hot Hot, Arrow (1984);
- Hot Stuff, Donna Summer (1979);
- Long Hot Summer, The Style Council (1983);
- Steamy Windows, Tina Turner (1990);
- Cold Cold Heart, Midge Ure (1992);
- Everybody’s Got to Learn Sometime, The Korgis (1980);
- CORGI Registered Friends, Half Man Half Biscuit (2005).
- If You Can’t Stand The Heat, Bucks Fizz (1982);
- Too Hot, Kool and the Gang (1980);
- Heatwave, Martha and the Vandellas (1963);
- You Have Placed a Chill In My Heart, Eurythmics (1988);
- Cold As Ice, Foreigner (1978);
- Always and Forever, Heatwave (1979);
- IOU, Freeez (1983);
- Let It Go, Idina Menzel (2013).
ST Maintenance Solutions, 10 April 2017.